Assisting us is Jesper Holmström who is currently the Post Producer at startup film grading company Beckholmen Film. Jesper started as a freelance photographer and editor in the late 80‘s. He has been a camera expert with Daylight AB for more than 10 years and was also responsible for Daylight Digitally, managing the workflow and archiving feature film productions. Some recent productions include the films ‘Hamilton’, ‘Monica Zetterlund’ and ‘Hypnotisören’.
The presentation will include the following:
– Introducing the camera systems
– A review of the concepts 4K, 2K, RAW
– Gamma correction, log encoding, color space, color depth etc.
– Firmware updates
– Review of the camera menus
– Workflow, Content Browser, proxy management, clip naming
– DIT, storage archiving
– Display of test filming
– Hands on
WHEN & WHERE?
Gothenburg 23rd January 2014 at 9:30 to 15:00
Gothenburg Film Studios, Studio 3
Polstjärnegatan 14 (gate 12)
SE- 417 56 Gothenburg
This presentation is included in the entrance fee.